![]() |
![]() |
Hello. Here am i again blogging. For some reasons I have the initiative to go other people's blog everyday if i switched on my computer. Maybe it became a habit haha. I dunno how many ppl know this but i just gonna to type XD.
Tues - Emaths Test
Wed - Eng Test
Today - Chem Test
Fri - Geo Test
Emaths, i need to get full marks which i think is impossible T_T cuz i gamble with jm that whoever win in terms of all the subjects got to treat the loser lunch. I already won in Mother Tongue, but dun want lose in emaths leh. He got 39/40 so only 40 can win him =.=
Eng, This is well screwed too, i am more like practising my handwriting rather than really writing a compo. Hopefully i have enough points to just pass this but not to say win Jm in terms of this.
Chem, personally i feel that this test is a complete give away but cuz ytd i went to bedok with yz to check out something till 6+ . I am dead tired when i reached home that after eating dinner i just wanted to take a bed but ended falling asleep ZZZ.
Geo, IT LOOKS SO EASY TO SCORE BUT THE NO. EXAMPLES NEEDED TO REMEMBER IS INSANE OMG!
Got to rush homework on either Friday or Saturday or Sunday i dun wan to pile up all of them and ended up not doing again T_T
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home