![]() |
![]() |
Dear Blog...
Okays that's lame. Hmm. Emaths test today. Hopefully can full marks if not A1 =) Got 61/70 for my mother tongue which grant me computer usage at night for a week or so. Although i still get grounded if i screwed up badly for any of the other tests. Nattapon came to my hse after the test just to pass me Persona P3P and DJ Max since i am lazy to dl. I forgot the exact reason but is something about the name i put in my persona. I dunno the meaning since it is in jap and apparently it sounds dam weird. I deliberately seriously rofl. As in, ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING FOR REAL. LOL. In the end i went to internet to check for a name like Suzuki Hinami since the character i using is a girl. Wasted 45 mins >__<
P.S. I have two 'human toy's
- 1st Prinny Liew
- 2nd Puppet Cong
Sounds Familiar ? =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home